New from NC

ecbrown10

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I got my Droid in December and I LOVE it! This is my first smartphone, so this site has been a huge help for me, so thanks to everyone who has added to this forum.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Droid Forums! Feel free to ask questions, if you can't find it already...

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you on board. Now that you've got a good handle on the Droid, I'm sure people will be happy to hear from you for advice now. BTW, my sis lives in Sanford, NC. Anywhere near you?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. Lots of great stuff in here and friendly, helpful people. Make sure you visit the FAQ section. Nice to meet you.

OP
ecbrown10

ecbrown10

Reaction score
Glad to have you on board. Now that you've got a good handle on the Droid, I'm sure people will be happy to hear from you for advice now. BTW, my sis lives in Sanford, NC. Anywhere near you?

I go to school in Raleigh, so probably about an hour away.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome:
Did you all get any snow in Raleigh? Just talking with my friends and students in Charlotte and they already got a few inches, more expected tomorrow.

jev

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I'm in Clemmons just west of Winston-Salem. I hope you're enjoying all the snow today.

OP
ecbrown10

ecbrown10

Reaction score
:welcome:
Did you all get any snow in Raleigh? Just talking with my friends and students in Charlotte and they already got a few inches, more expected tomorrow.

Yeah, I think we got about 5 inches or so.

D-Roid

Reaction score
Hi, welcome aboard. I'm still new too but this place is awesome!