New from Houston

droidlayman

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my first "smart phone" and trying to figure out what kinda trouble I can get into with it. It is been very interesting with a touch of trepidation. What you guys are doing to your phones is incredible.

First I'm a lawyer for a nationwide construction firm, so I can't add much here... yet, but if you have a legal issue and need a generic answer or construction issues fire me a pm and I will try to help.

Like I said, really looking forward to learning some neat sh*t here and updating my Droid.

With all that being said (I did tell y'all I was a lawyer), where does one, such as my dumb noob self go to get some basic knowledge on what the different operating systems on the Droid does. All of the 3D "eye candy" lauchers and OC'ing is what I need, want, just gotta have.

You guys are doing some amazing things, THANKS!!!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my first "smart phone" and trying to figure out what kinda trouble I can get into with it. It is been very interesting with a touch of trepidation. What you guys are doing to your phones is incredible.

First I'm a lawyer for a nationwide construction firm, so I can't add much here... yet, but if you have a legal issue and need a generic answer or construction issues fire me a pm and I will try to help.

Like I said, really looking forward to learning some neat sh*t here and updating my Droid.

With all that being said (I did tell y'all I was a lawyer), where does one, such as my dumb noob self go to get some basic knowledge on what the different operating systems on the Droid does. All of the 3D "eye candy" lauchers and OC'ing is what I need, want, just gotta have.

You guys are doing some amazing things, THANKS!!!

Welcome to your newest obsession, droidlayman! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! You'll want to wander over to where the boys all hang out: Droid Hacking - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum Enjoy!

:welcome:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! If your have a problem Huston, post it and we'll be glad to help.

Mike

OP
D

droidlayman

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Obsession is an understatement... have spent every spare moment reading what I can trying to figure this stuff out. See ya in the forums... I will be lurking, looking, and hopefully learning.