new from cayote11

cayote11

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
My name is Michael and I will use the name of cayote11. I am new to this forum as I am new to owning a droid. I am excited to use this phone as I have suffered from the use of an LG voyager for a year and a half. I have many questions and will drop in from time to time to discuss. I am also new to use forums. I will be a little awkward at first. I am impressed with battery life right off and the ease and positive action of the droid touch screen. The LG really sucked with those aspects.
My interest is in the use of voice commands and being able to text with the voice. Chatting with Verizon suggested that was possible? Not sure what application(s) will allow that?
I have a fully loaded RAV 4 and its bluetooth ability is great and also has voice command ability, so don't know if it will interfere with the droid voice functions or not? Anyway, I live in New York with dreams of retiring in Arizona one day.
I work in broadcast television and am an electronics engineer by trade. I tinker and try to invent interesting stuff when I get time.
Looking forward.
cayote11

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
try Handcent (spelled wrong like that) in the market for the voice texting.. its another app for messaging, so you will have to turn off notifications in your stock messaging app or you will get two messages every time. lots of options too!

welcome to the forums!