New Free Keyboard from Amazon AppStore

warped1987

Reaction score
It's called Thumb Keyboard. Original price is $2.46 and it takes up 7.3MB

I have been using it for about 10 minutes now but I must say it's pretty amazing. Supports Tablets, has 26 different themes to choose from, different sounds for Keypress and Haptic Feedback settings like Vibration Intensity that I love. I highly recommend it over keyboards like Swiftkey or GO Keyboard. I myself was using Keyboard from Android 2.3 forever but this new one far surpasses it.

So if you have the Amazon AppStore App go get it :) If not, then I suggest downloading their app so you can get your free daily apps.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I will check it out. I thought it was just for tablets.

OP
W

warped1987

Reaction score
It supports standard phones and tablets of different sizes

Sent from my HTC Droid FRICKEN Incredible 2 using Droid Forums App

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded it. Its pretty nice. There are tons of options that i will have to mess with.

vintage2714

Reaction score
I'm giving it a try right now.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

OP
W

warped1987

Reaction score
Just har to make sure to un-check the box where the keyboard takes up a lot of the screen. I forget what it was called.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea just wanted to say that this keyboard is awesome. Works great in landscape and loving the themes.

Sent from my Incredible 2

OP
W

warped1987

Reaction score
Only problems I am really having are when I long press the . Button to get the comma to pop up I can't get it to the bottom row where the comma and other symbols are. It always goes to the +

Other issue I have is when you hit the Up arrow to turns Caps on it doesn't show the letter in Caps form. Everything just stays in lower case. Its kind of annoying.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Only problems I am really having are when I long press the . Button to get the comma to pop up I can't get it to the bottom row where the comma and other symbols are. It always goes to the +

Other issue I have is when you hit the Up arrow to turns Caps on it doesn't show the letter in Caps form. Everything just stays in lower case. Its kind of annoying.

You can set custom secondary symbols in settings. Idk if the will help with comma. When I long press the ., the comma pops up.

I am not sure what is going on with caps. Mine shows caps when I hit the up button. I have it set to the standard keyboard.