1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New framework battery icons

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by liquidzoo, Feb 4, 2010.

1. liquidzoo

liquidzoo New Member

So, I pulled these icons out of an icon set I found, resized them to match the native size of the battery icons and renamed them to match what is in framework-res.apk already. I'm not sure if they are too big, though. They seem like they might be (in file size, mostly)

If anyone wants to take a look and let me know what they think, here they are.

I am not responsible for any damage you may do to your Droid. Offer void where prohibited. These aren't the Droids you're looking for...

[​IMG]
  2. 19DroidRage84

19DroidRage84 New Member

Ive used ones like this before they look kinda wierd standing up. But if you turn them horizontal then the charging icon is wrong. Wish there was a way to fix it.
  3. liquidzoo

liquidzoo New Member

I think the charging icon, since it's pretty similar to the one that's there now, should be ok. Rotating them 90 degrees wouldn't be an issue, and I could re-do the last one (Put the ? in there to complete the set). If it came down to it, I could take the initial set and put my own charging icons in there.

Mostly I'm wondering if the file size would be an issue. I'd love to stick them in the new bugless beast to make it my own and more unique, but they're easily 2-3x the size of the stock icons, and 10x if I just copy them to the apk (before the apk compression, obviously)
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  4. 19DroidRage84

19DroidRage84 New Member

Easiest way to do anything to your framework-res is to use Photoshop/Metamorph. There is any easy to follow video one youtube on how to use metamorph.

Also if you need any help just ask.

5. liquidzoo

liquidzoo New Member

That was way easier than I thought it might be. Thanks for the tip.

[​IMG]

If anyone wants it, I attached the MetaMorph mod.
Search tags for this page
android battery icons framework-res
android framework battery icon

android framework icons

battery icon android frame work

battery icon framework

battery icon framework.apk download android
battery icons for framework.apk
framework icon for battery

framework icons

framework ikon batre
framework+res+apk+battery icon