new flash update PROBLEM

i own a droid

Reaction score
hey guys, im trying to install the new flash update...but its giving me a symbol of my phone laying flat and a yield sign w/ an exclamation in the middle of it ..what does that mean ???? and it seems like it takes forever to update it if it really is updating....PLEASE HELP !!!! is there any faster way to update the flash

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How are u installing this?
What rom and os?

The Ambassador has returned.

monkey_man

Reaction score
I received newer update for flash in market. I uninstalled previous flash version before I update. the market shows > 5 MB, but when I check the file size is 12.39MB. Also, since I used clockworkmod for my frg01B, I installed the frg22d from OTA and the rom blocked it. Since then I have random restart to my droid. Anyone else has this issue?

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lot of people have issues with blocking the OTA update.

The solution is to change your fingerprint in the build.prop file using Root explorer. This will make verizon think your system is up to date and not push to you.

There is a lot of info on it...search OTA update blocking. Specific instruction on how to do it.

monkey_man

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I just did changed the system to block OTA from Verizon and it says that I have the latest although am still using 01B. The restart still persist especially every time I unlock the phone from sleep and scroll down the launcherpro's home menu. It just started the past couple of weeks and starts to annoy me. gaaaahhhh!!!!:icon_eek: