1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new firmware

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by beeholtz, Jun 21, 2011.

1. beeholtz

beeholtz New Member

when are they coming out with new updates for the firmware... i cant remember if it was honeycome or ice cream sandwhich that was the last one... my phones been rebooting a lot since then on its own... any ideas, advice, or info
  2. VolDroid

VolDroid New Member

Rumor has it around the end of the month, but you can install the leaked MR2 or 2.5 update and it seems to take care of the reboot problems. I installed it on my stock Thunderbolt and haven't had a reboot since.
  3. blueis300

blueis300 New Member

Im using the mr2.5 on a Rom and am fine. Never had reboots before though.
  4. wesdo2gg

wesdo2gg New Member

I would get a couple reboots a week, but nothing that would make me curse my HTC Thunderbolt like others have had. However, I've had the MR2.5 on my phone for a few days now & I've had nothing but excellent performance from my TB. The more I mod this phone, the deeper in love I fall with this phone.