new fascinate

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just switched from the iPhone to the Fascinate. I jailbroke and unlocked the iphone, and customized it like crazy. How do I start with the fascinate!? LOL

droid8888

Reaction score
OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I guess ill have to stay posted

bomber889

Reaction score
jailbreaking the iphone is nothing compared to rooting and customizing android. There are already several themes for the fascinate, just look in the theme section, and there are a few roms and a kernel if you want to visit xda

jrl9851

Reaction score
OP, you know you can customize your home screens and all that right? Just wanted to make sure you weren't asking about that.

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
HAhah. I have no idea about anything other than the settings add wigdit stuff. I've never had a android or droid or we. Only iphone. I dont even know what root means LOL!. But that link will teach me and start me off?

droid8888

Reaction score
HAhah. I have no idea about anything other than the settings add wigdit stuff. I've never had a android or droid or we. Only iphone. I dont even know what root means LOL!. But that link will teach me and start me off?

Yup. Rooting is just like jailbreaking, but there is a lot more that you can do.

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Alright. Im already lost on the first step, switch from touchwiz to launcher? One click root? lol wtf should i do first?

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Oh also, what will affect the warranty. and how do I not **** up mu phone for good?

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Alright, so whats the benefit of just plain ol rooting to start off n how

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
Alright, I just wish it was as easy to read and understand as jailbreaking lol

OP
D

DustinSK925

Reaction score
this is gunna be tough.
LauncherPro(or ADW but I'd recommend LP). I'd also recommend ROM Manager Premium, Titanium Backup donate, and Root Explorer. so do i dowload all these? and are these on the comp or phone?