New Facebook update problems

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
hey just got the update for the new facebook app its pretty nice update. however i noticed in the changlog this update adds push notifications, and it is not happening for me. i have a D1 running chevys 4.9 ss. anybody know of anything i can do to get it to work? this notification add on is what i have been waiting for ive been using bloo to get them but would like to use just this one app.

drini

Reaction score
I'm also having the same problem. I have a D1 with UD 1.0. Not sure if it's because of my D1 being rooted or not. Any ideas?

OP
C

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
Thatswhat I'm thinking, I'm hoping there's a setting somewhere that I can change to get it to work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jbsangel

Reaction score
Does the push work for when people comment? The settings menu still shows messages, events, and invites as the notifications options.

I assume just having notifications enabled is enough to get the push notifications? My refresh is the default 1 hour but i'd like to change that to 4 hours.

I don't even like this app but i'm trying to see if the recent upgrades will make it more useable.

Still waiting for the ability to like comments, tag people in comments, and see who likes something when there is more than one person liking it.

tee00max

Reaction score
Is their a way for it to make a sound when someone sends you a IM from the chat? Been trying to figure out how to do it but seems like it isnt possible.