1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New extended battery doesn't charge

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Saus, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Saus

Saus New Member

I have a rooted droid X and just got the BH6X extended battery.

So when I install the battery with the charger connected, i get the charge screen like it doesn't have enough power to turn on yet. As I watch this screen, it goes from 0% to 100% in about 10 seconds...

I can then turn on the phone and it boots fine. The phone then displays that it is fully charged to 100%. However as soon as I disconnect the power cord it immediately dies.

Obviously the battery is not charged. I have charged it for several hours and still see the same result. I have also deleted the battery stats as recommended in other threads.

Has anyone ever experienced this before (especially the "goes from 0% to 100% in about 10 seconds" part)?
  2. KOBALT

KOBALT New Member

i have the bh6x as well. never had that problem. sounds like your battery is defective.
  3. Saus

Saus New Member

So there's no chance that this could be related to the fact that my phone is rooted?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. sfdroidx

sfdroidx New Member

bh6x

I have this same exact problem, and am currently troubleshooting. Did you ever have any luck fixing this problem?

Pretty annoying. I was looking forward to a battery with more hours in it. Doesn't currently work at all, as you describe.

5. TOMMYBOT

TOMMYBOT Member

I used to have a Droid x when I bought the extended battery off eBay I had the same problem. I just kept taking it out and putting it back in. Putting it the stock battery putting the extended battery back in. Eventually the x accepted the battery

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

bh6x battery not charging

bh6x battery not charging in droid x2

bh6x motorola battery won't charge

bh6x won't work in droid x
droid x battery doesnt register
droid x extended battery not working

droid x extended battery wont charge

droid x new battery doesnt wotk

droidx extended battery wont charge

extended battery wont charge