new dude

dew7

Reaction score
hey im dew. im looking for new products for my droid and to to the most out it. i love and im always looking for new apps and products for it

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hey im dew. im looking for new products for my droid and to to the most out it. i love and im always looking for new apps and products for it

Duuuuuuude!! How you doin'?

I find most of my stuff here on this forum. In fact, some of my best finds are from reading threads about which I didn't think I'd have any interest in the first place. A good example was a thread about a guy complaining about being dissatisfied with the new 2.1 update. Normally, I'd not care two cents worth about that subject, But I read it anyway and found someone mentioned an app called Dialer One. I tried it and ended up using it to totally replace the native phone app. So, long story short (I know, a little late for that), read everything you can and you'll learn an amazing amount of good stuff.

Welcome to the board!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Quite a bit of information for you here, whether it's apps you're looking for or rooting your Droid. Friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable people as well. Glad to have you here. :)