New Droider

blueabyss

Reaction score
Hi all New droider here.. Just moved over from a BB Storm.. Phone is much faster and is more promising.. There are a few quirks like it needs a better gallery with swipe to next pic and full screen but everything else seems great.. I have noticed some complaining about the touch keyboard and replacing it with an HTC keyboard but it so much better than that old BB Storm click thing..:icon_ banana:

Chris

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi all New droider here.. Just moved over from a BB Storm.. Phone is much faster and is more promising.. There are a few quirks like it needs a better gallery with swipe to next pic and full screen but everything else seems great.. I have noticed some complaining about the touch keyboard and replacing it with an HTC keyboard but it so much better than that old BB Storm click thing..:icon_ banana:

Chris

:welcome: to the Droid forums from one ex Storm owner to another. Actually I still have that thing gathering dust on my bureau. Anyway, IMHO Storm can't hold a candle to the Droid. Glad you found us.:)

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G

Chris

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:Hey Chris, Welcome to DroidForums !!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Look here for DeskClock & Gallery from 2.1 ported to 2.0.1 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

I used this Gallery on my droid when mine was still stock.

If you use your Droid for music too, I use "MixZing Music Player" which you can download for free in "Market"

Hopefully, these will make your Droid Experience much better. Neither of these require that your Droid B rooted or modified either. Just follow the instructions on the Gallery App.

Also look for "Astro File Manager" (free in Market) which will help in many tasks on your Droid as well.

solar

Reaction score
Also, try imagine multitouch if you want to be able to swipe to switch pics. It doesn't have all the funtionality of the stock gallery, but its getting better.