New Droid2 Global User

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by artpdroid2g, Jan 18, 2011.

1. artpdroid2g

artpdroid2g New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a middle aged educator who wanted a Droid for a while. I consider myself pretty tech savvy, but this is a new realm of technology for me. Initially I liked the way I am able to bring my work and home telecommunications together. I bought my Droid 2 Global right after the New Year because of the 2For promo, but wish I had read this forum before buying. Seems like lots of problems. I came to the forum because of a major issue: certain contacts not receiving my texts. So I need to read all the posts before hurrying back to the store.
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome to the forum. I think you will find this site and the people here more helpful than Verizon. We have a Droid 2 section that you might find helpful. To get there click on the Forum tab above and scroll down until you see the Droid 2 sections. I would post some of your questions or concerns there and I am certain someone or many will have some answers for you .