New droid

dogthehunter

Reaction score
I've had my droid for about 5 weeks now and from talking with other people I know who have I thought I need to learn a little more about them. This looks like a good site with lots of information. Dog :motdroidhoriz:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've had my droid for about 5 weeks now and from talking with other people I know who have I thought I need to learn a little more about them. This looks like a good site with lots of information. Dog :motdroidhoriz:

Couldn't fit the bounty part in, huh? :rofl3: Welcome, Dog! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations:

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

jaw4bama

Reaction score
Welcome Dog!! This site is great for any questions you may have or any problems you need help with. The people are very very helpful and friendly! This site has a butt load of info on just about anything to do with the DROID. I hope you enjoy your DROID as much as I enjoy mine!!

countryboy498

Reaction score
Welcome Dog. This site has helped me a ton. People seem genuine and wanting to help each other make the most of their Droid. I can sit here for hours reading... I always learn something.....

OP
dogthehunter

dogthehunter

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, I will take a look at the thread with all the apps on. Sounds interesting! Dog