New droid x'er with Black Friday deal!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Revdocdave, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Revdocdave

Revdocdave New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I upgraded from a HTC VX6800 to a droid X on Black Friday. Target had an unadvertized sale for only $99.99! I had reviewed the high-end Verizon phones (x,2, fascinate, incredible) and had decided on the x even though the best deal I could find was $148.99 at Costco and Amazon. I am glad my first stop on Friday was Target. I am lovin' me the new phone--but I am spending FAR too much time on it! Anyway, nice to be part of the community. I have a couple of questions that I'll check out in the FAQs and post a thread if I can't find it there.

2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Welcome! Sounds like you got a great buy on the X. Check out the entire X section by clicking the Forum tab above. You will find a lot of very helpful information in the different sections.

Mike

3. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

4. Bilgediver

Bilgediver Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Welcome, I upgraded from that exact same phone, too (HTC Titan, or the Verizon vx6800)!

Windows mobile 6.1 to Android 2.2 is a big jump isn't it?
    I did love the scroll wheel, but its flippin nice not to have to use a stylus.

Droidforums.net appified!