New Droid x2 owner looking to Root

Johnnysanta

Reaction score
Hello im new to Droid forums im hoping to get some much needed help I have no access to a computer so I need to know how to root my droid x2 version 2.3.5 from my phone, and flash a Rom that has no bloatware a suped up kernal and extends battery life as much as possible any help will be much appreciated it seems like z4 and furmaroot dont work on this updated version so is there any dev willing to make a 1click root or teach me if its possible to root another way w/o a computer. Thank u very much in any event.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard!

It has been forever since I rooted my Droid X (never had the X2) but I am sure that someone will stop by and offer you the input you need..

OP
Johnnysanta

Johnnysanta

Reaction score
Thank u very much and nice to meet u any advice u wanna share I'm all ears:):):thumbup:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum... I'm sure one of our DX peeps pops by..

Noted 2x~4 beta

debrad0307

Reaction score
Looks like no one came to help. I'm sure that the X2 forums have some info on rooting. If not then Google always works too. I used to have the DX but Ican't remember the rooting process. It was my first Android device.

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk

OP
Johnnysanta

Johnnysanta

Reaction score
Looks like no one came to help. I'm sure that the X2 forums have some info on rooting. If not then Google always works too. I used to have the DX but Ican't remember the rooting process. It was my first Android device.

I tried it all but I guess the devs have up after version 2.3.4 regarding 1 click root no computer, ill pay ppl lets get that fire kindled lol how much is it gunna cost?? I'll wash cars clean houses what's it gunna take lol seriously though:rolleyes::D

debrad0307

Reaction score
Did a bit of research. What version of android are you running? You also need to do some reading on the pros and cons of rooting your device.

OP
Johnnysanta

Johnnysanta

Reaction score
Did a bit of research. What version of android are you running? You also need to do some reading on the pros and cons of rooting your device.

Version 2.3.5 droid x2 I've rooted another phone I had before this one I need root and rom lol AND A HUGE THANK U FOR RESEARCHING FOR ME!!!

OP
Johnnysanta

Johnnysanta

Reaction score
I guess I didn't hit the send button but I wanted to thank u for the link, I checked it out and I can't find the one click for version 2.3.5. Did u happen to see anything in the link?:confused:

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Good luck with your rooting project. DancingNexus