New Droid X User

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by lkr2665, Oct 11, 2010.

1. lkr2665

lkr2665 New Member

Just got my new Droid X two days ago. I'm having trouble with my contacts icon (the silouette of a person's head one) on the face of the phone. It says no recent status updates - I thought it should have my google contacts in it for quick access. Any help?
  2. svman

svman New Member

Google Contacts

Go to Settings , Accounts, the Gmail account you want to Sync contacts and be sure Sync Contacts is checked.
  3. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    :welcome:to the forums. We have an X section here as well that you should check out. I am sure you will find that section very useful while learning all about your new X.
  4. lkr2665

lkr2665 New Member

Thanks for the replies. I did that and it worked - temporarily. Unfortunately, whenever I click on the contacts icon I sometimes get nothing or I get my contacts; i.e., sometimes it's the way it's supposed to be and sometimes it says server is not responding or some other message. I'm about to trade in the Droid X for something better since it's still within the 30 days trial. Any suggestions?