New Droid X user

C

chrmbly

Hello all,

I've been sneaking about the forums the last month or so I was considering going DROID. Pestered Verizon enough that they finally let me out of my previous contract. Found out my DROID X was shipped today, so I shall have it this Thurs. This is my first smartphone and I'm super excited.

This forum has already been a great resource, answering any early questions I had about Android / DROID phones, as well as making it that much harder to wait to get my phone! So thanks to all of you guys/gals!!

--Chris

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been sneaking about the forums the last month or so I was considering going DROID. Pestered Verizon enough that they finally let me out of my previous contract. Found out my DROID X was shipped today, so I shall have it this Thurs. This is my first smartphone and I'm super excited.

This forum has already been a great resource, answering any early questions I had about Android / DROID phones, as well as making it that much harder to wait to get my phone! So thanks to all of you guys/gals!!

--Chris

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad to hear you were already able to make use of our resources.