New Droid X Twitter Clue

ForeverInOur

Reaction score
found this
"Doing some innocent searching on droids and locations of verizon i came across an address "Ste 101, 105 Los Altos Pkwy, Sparks, NV" that was accociated to the words droid x and verizon. Mostly caught off guard except it's in nevada, the city is in the desert... and the city name is SPARKS!"

blazingwolf

Reaction score
East coasters get ready. New clue is for us. :)

Droid X designate #4 has been tracked to the East Coast. Droid hunters assemble. Everyone else, clear the area.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
DROID X Twitter Scavenger Hunt Starts Naming Cities, Time to Follow Along

On 06.27.10, In News, by Kellex

Over 12,000 people are now following the Droid X scavenger hunt which has been established through @DroidLanding, a Twitter account which plans on giving away at least 12 Droid X devices sometime before its July 15th release date. While the account has already had one major slip-up, we wanted to point out that its clues have become much more specific over the weekend. We have specific states mentioned! Time to start following…

FrostMan

Reaction score
DroidLanding
Droid X designate #12 has found its robot eye in the Buckeye state. 32 minutes ago via HootSuite

Ok so who lives in Ohio... :D
One's also in Califonia and one's in Nevada... or rather "south of nevada"...

So who lives in those states?

I live in Cali.

Does that clue mean that Arnold has a Droid X, and I have to wrestle it away from him?

Droid X designate #3 is in California. The most powerful cybernetic machine since Arnold took office.

jwilli5621

Reaction score
I live in Ohio, and i've been following the twitter page like a hawk, I know that verizon has a couple corporate buildings here in columbus, but im not sure where the droid's hiding at just yet. I want that phone!

diebold

Reaction score
Stuck in Cleveland, OH myself. These clues are... kinda vague. :icon_evil:

jwilli5621

Reaction score
Yeah they are very vague, so we know its in the buckeye state, but if they were able to help narrow down where it was actually at, as in what city that might help. I mean i can get to a majority of the places in Ohio within 2-3 hours. but I'm not going to drive all over the state for nothing :)

diebold

Reaction score
"Droid X designate #12 has been spotted in the heartland. Sending out amber waves of hdmi. "

Google Amber Waves and Ohio:

1981 Augusta Boulevard, Fairfield, OH 45014-4764(513) 829-8369‎

Cincy is too far for me to drive from Cleveland.

If you find it let me know so I can feel smug. :D