new droid x have froyo?

heycow

Reaction score
LOL even better is these magic Droid Xs have 4.4" screens! When I get the 2.2 upgrade I can't wait for that extra .1" to be sent OTA as well. :)

heycow

Reaction score
My post was only poking fun at the article, not the OP.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
My post was only poking fun at the article, not the OP.

Just wanted to be sure. Thank you for the clarification. ;)

OP, the reason they were suggesting locking it is the article itself already is found to be in error regarding the screen size so there is every possibility that the rest is wrong as well.

nwlake

Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion the "LA Newsmonitor" is a bogus news site. No matter what the subject is (usually tech), they have a recent entry of regurgitated "news". I think Google search is on to this stuff - they've got a new search program in beta, that I've been stuck with for a couple weeks now . . . it doesn't keep a search history log, and has other security features to try to get work around these bogus sites.

jcstarr

Reaction score
LOL even better is these magic Droid Xs have 4.4" screens! When I get the 2.2 upgrade I can't wait for that extra .1" to be sent OTA as well. :)

LMAO... no offense to OP, I know it is the article, but that sh*t was funny! dancedroid

rolandct

Reaction score
Stick to the established tech sites, they are at least only wrong 50% of the time on unofficial news.

mjnub

Reaction score
motorola

K so i called motorola to ***** to them as to why i haven't got the update they took my meid n serial email and said they would push the update you guys think it's true or they just wanted to get rid of me lol

Last edited:

heycow

Reaction score
K so i called motorola to ***** to them as to why i haven't got the update they took my meid n serial email and said they would push the update you guys think it's true or they just wanted to get rid of me lol
The "getting rid of" option... :)

Motorola can't push anything...They give it to Verizon and Verizon pushes it...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This has been discussed many times in many threads. There is some trouble with the testing of froyo and the X. The push is now scheduled for early September.

Good luck to anyone who gets it any sooner.

mjnub

Reaction score
The "getting rid of" option... :)

Motorola can't push anything...They give it to Verizon and Verizon pushes it...

Lol thought soo. But now when i hit check for update it just says pls wait b4 it would just say your phone is up to date