New Droid users in Dayton, OH

lafos

Reaction score
The upgrade time on our Verizon account finally came. My wife & I got the Motorola Droids last week, while my son opted to wait for the backordered HTC Incredible.

These are fantastic phones, much better than our old Motorola Q smartphones.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the best operating system out there! I think you and your family will be very pleased with your new phones. Unlike your son, I doubt I could have waited for an Incredible, I'd have to have a new phone SAME DAY! Anyway, I'm almost 50 now and still feel that way so I guess I never grew up.

Hope you enjoy DF and learn a lot about your new phones.

OP
L

lafos

Reaction score
Thanks for your comments. After just a few days, we were convinced about the phone.

No, we haven't grown up, either, and I'm a bit older than you. I was both impatient and wanted the hardware keyboard, so we picked them up a a local Verizon store the same day we became eligible.

But my son wanted the latest and greatest, so he has to wait. Good for the young to learn patience...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments. After just a few days, we were convinced about the phone.

No, we haven't grown up, either, and I'm a bit older than you. I was both impatient and wanted the hardware keyboard, so we picked them up a a local Verizon store the same day we became eligible.

But my son wanted the latest and greatest, so he has to wait. Good for the young to learn patience...

lol, this kind of made me laugh. The child teaches the parents patience. :) Well, he has no physical keyboard and with Froyo out I don't know if the Incredible's short rise to fame has not been tempered by the Droid.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. You and your wife as well as your son have chosen awesome phones.

kristoff125

Reaction score
Not so sure I'd call the incredible the greatest, motodroid seems to have the most support from the modders.