1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid User

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by MNapeterson22, Apr 6, 2010.

1. MNapeterson22

MNapeterson22 New Member

I'm new to the Droid and I'm trying to learn the best apps. and usage of my droid. I'm looking for the most inexpesive extended battery for the droid. Then I would like a pretty case for the extended battery on the droid. I love my body glove, but not the right size after new battery. and would like some bling.
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

haha welcome to the forum. seidio makes an extended batters that looks pretty solid and they sell stuff to accommodate it. as for bling lol id go on ebay if you want little jewels or stuff to glue onto it (idk what other type of bling youre talking about)
  3. MNapeterson22

MNapeterson22 New Member

why do you need to root the phone? What's busybox? where can you find all the basics in one spot for the droid? I love the ph. I just keep finding more conveinent ways to use this little contraption!!!!
  4. Abe21599

Abe21599 Super Moderator

please see my link or go to the hacks section of this forum and read the stickies