New Droid User

sunshine

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Droid Users,
I've been enjoying my droid for a month and a half. Have made great user progress and have sung the praises of this wonderful new friend. I have only one known problem - I can not connect to WiFi using my easy WiFi app. I've researched on this forum and have also done a general google search; however, I still am unable to connect to WiFi. I'll be traveling to Europe in a few weeks and would enjoy being able to use my Droid on WiFi to send brief emails and/or access my itinerary which I have put on my calendar.... Any suggestions or details would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Droid Users,
I've been enjoying my droid for a month and a half. Have made great user progress and have sung the praises of this wonderful new friend. I have only one known problem - I can not connect to WiFi using my easy WiFi app. I've researched on this forum and have also done a general google search; however, I still am unable to connect to WiFi. I'll be traveling to Europe in a few weeks and would enjoy being able to use my Droid on WiFi to send brief emails and/or access my itinerary which I have put on my calendar.... Any suggestions or details would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
If you've done your research on here, I'd say your next step would either visit a VZW corporate store or call CS and be transferred to Tech Support for troubleshooting.

OP
S

sunshine

Reaction score
WiFi Problems

Thank you for the suggestions. I will heed your advice and visit my corporate Verizon store tomorrow. I've spent many hours on a issue that should require minutes. Too many wasted hours on a simple application...... I'll keep you and others updated as to my results. In addition, I have yet to receive my money back after mailing back my $100.00 rebate offer for this phone. (Yes, I have kept all copies of my paperwork) Signing, - Not too happy in droid world........

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello, sunshine! Welcome to the forum! Here's a thread about traveling to Europe with your Droid that was started about a month back. (I'm sure there are more if you run a search.)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/23575-tips-traveling-out-country.html

As to your wifi issue, no offense, but maybe it's your app. Have you tried any others? I've been using a free app called WeFi Connect for a couple of months now and am very happy with it and its ease of use. It will remember and autoconnect to your usual locations and search for wireless connections wherever you go. Hope that helps and good luck to you!

:welcome: