New Droid User!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by loophole, Mar 3, 2010.

1. loophole

loophole Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just talked verizon into allowing me to get a 2yr contract price on a droid phone even though I'm not due until next year. This phone is disgusting.. in a very good way. I've never owned an iphone or any type of smart phone with these types of capabilities. closest was a blackberry and this is far and beyond it! listening to pandora radio right now, enjoy everything about this phone so far! can't wait to start "customizing" it some to my tastes... hope to learn alot from this forum!

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    :welcome: to the Forum. Glad to bear you're enjoying your Droid. Lots of great info in here. Have fun.:)

3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the insanity, loophole! You've come to the right place. Trust me, the only thing more addictive than that phone of yours is this forum!

4. loophole

loophole Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks guys, i've already did some nice modifications to the droid.. one question I have though is.... is there a decent cover out there that doesn't really increase the thickness of the phone but offers the best type of safety as far as dropping or getting dirt inside the phone? I bought the gel cover when I went and picked up the phone but am really not happy with it and am considering returning it today. any opinions on this? Thanks!

5. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, loophole, I don't know. Mine's naked.:shocked: