1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New droid user

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by nbbforrest, May 18, 2011.

1. nbbforrest

nbbforrest New Member

dancedroidHello to the droid world. I am a newbie at this. But, for the last three days have played with the DX and have found some things I just luv. I would appreciate any tips, etc on anything to do with the DX. saving pics from texts, posting pics, whatever-anything? So here is my beginning question-How do i use the "_" that is the "underscore" on the standard dx keyboard. can not seem to shift into it. Thank you when you reply if I don't get back to ya-cause i am playing with da droid att. see ya.
  2. bullswife98

bullswife98 New Member

Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure but I think maybe your arrow key or your numbers key should shift over once you hit it. I'm on a Droid1 og., and have a replacement keyboard (swift key pro, the paid vrsn) and not quite sure on a stock one. Maybe someone who has a dx can better guide you through it. Haven't seen my stock one since I rooted, lol. Just prefer swift key to stock, but just wanted to say welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your new phone, there's alot of info here about the android os system.

Rooted,RZRecovery
    Rom: Simply Stunning v5.2
    Kernal: Rz Kernals 250/1100oc
    customized my way!!
  3. portermac

portermac New Member

Just hold down on it for about two seconds. That is also what you do to get options like to save a pic from a text. just play around with it. Remember hold for two seconds.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Search tags for this page

where is underscore on droid maxx razor key board