New droid user

nbbforrest

Reaction score
dancedroidHello to the droid world. I am a newbie at this. But, for the last three days have played with the DX and have found some things I just luv. I would appreciate any tips, etc on anything to do with the DX. saving pics from texts, posting pics, whatever-anything? So here is my beginning question-How do i use the "_" that is the "underscore" on the standard dx keyboard. can not seem to shift into it. Thank you when you reply if I don't get back to ya-cause i am playing with da droid att. see ya.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure but I think maybe your arrow key or your numbers key should shift over once you hit it. I'm on a Droid1 og., and have a replacement keyboard (swift key pro, the paid vrsn) and not quite sure on a stock one. Maybe someone who has a dx can better guide you through it. Haven't seen my stock one since I rooted, lol. Just prefer swift key to stock, but just wanted to say welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your new phone, there's alot of info here about the android os system.

Rooted,RZRecovery
Rom: Simply Stunning v5.2
Kernal: Rz Kernals 250/1100oc
customized my way!!

portermac

Reaction score
Just hold down on it for about two seconds. That is also what you do to get options like to save a pic from a text. just play around with it. Remember hold for two seconds.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums