New Droid User here

Archaic_Entity

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Dustin, and I have a Droid X.

But yeah, to be honest, I work in an Apple store. So, of course, I got a Droid. Anyway, I would like to learn a lot about these phones, figured this would be a good place to start.

Thanks.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome

I went from iphone 3gs to droid to droid 2. I still have an ipod touch because nothing beats quicktime as far as streaming live sports. Other than that my ipod stays buried in my laptop bag.

OP
Archaic_Entity

Archaic_Entity

Reaction score
Haha. I don't even own a single Apple product. Which some customers find funny. I've worked for both Firedog and Geek Squad, so I'm not unfamiliar with technology. I figured, why not get in on the Apple stuff, too? That and I need a job.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Haha. I don't even own a single Apple product. Which some customers find funny. I've worked for both Firedog and Geek Squad, so I'm not unfamiliar with technology. I figured, why not get in on the Apple stuff, too? That and I need a job.

Its all about the paycheck....no job no toys.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! Based on the definition of Archaic, you may be an Old Entity, but you sure can't be an Old Fashioned Entity with a cutting edge Android phone!! Excellent choice and hope you enjoy the forum and your phone!!

OP
Archaic_Entity

Archaic_Entity

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!! Based on the definition of Archaic, you may be an Old Entity, but you sure can't be an Old Fashioned Entity with a cutting edge Android phone!! Excellent choice and hope you enjoy the forum and your phone!!

I'm not even old. Turns out I'm the ripe age of 24. I have had this handle for... eh 7 years or so, though. So, on the off chance someone here knows me from other forums or old chat rooms, they can be sure it's me.

I'm the old young dude who works on Apple products while owning none of them.