New Droid User, Frustrated...

jlroussin

Reaction score
... by the lack of documentation. I just got this at my local ATT store, and the 20 year old salesgirl says just to play with it to learn how to use it. All it came with was a quick start guide. Well, how was I to know that I had to press and hold 1 to retrieve my voice mail messages.

When I did a google search for a droid user guide, I come up with so many different things, I'm not sure where to go.

Can anyone recommend a good user manual on how to use the features of this phone? Is there an official site or online user guide for this? I have the HTC Inspire, version 3.1.

destin246

Reaction score
Google htc inspire user guide

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Reaction score
Depends on what your looking to you can google it but also try youtube for some handling videos or just use it like anyother phone there's a call button txting app and so on. Not meaning to sound spiteful/sarcastic but using a phone like anyother phone except navigating with your fingers and touch input

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
... by the lack of documentation. I just got this at my local ATT store, and the 20 year old salesgirl says just to play with it to learn how to use it. All it came with was a quick start guide. Well, how was I to know that I had to press and hold 1 to retrieve my voice mail messages.

When I did a google search for a droid user guide, I come up with so many different things, I'm not sure where to go.

Can anyone recommend a good user manual on how to use the features of this phone? Is there an official site or online user guide for this? I have the HTC Inspire, version 3.1.

Hi jlroussin, and :welcome: to the Droid Forums.

On just about every phone there is a pdf available to help and yours is no exception: http://member.america.htc.com/download/Web_materials/Manual/HTC_Inspire/110302_Ace_ATT_WWE_UM.pdf

We deal primarily with Verizon phones. But I'm happy to help, you may want to visit our sister forum Android Forum for further issues with your phone.

OP
J

jlroussin

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the input. Hook thanks for the link on the manual, that helps a lot.