1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new droid user from sc!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by elbaumpc, Jan 31, 2010.

1. elbaumpc

elbaumpc New Member

just joinin to keep up to date. love the phone to death only im still having clipping/echoing issues on the other end of the call......most recent update and just swapped for a new phone a couple days ago.....any new fixes for this? either way, glad to join the group. cheers
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to DF. I've read some people have the audio issue like you describe, but I'm not experiencing them on my Droid. I'm sure someone will have some suggestions or recommendations.
  3. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Premium Member Premium Member

Check out the thread titles something like "Verizon Rep/General Issues Only" or something like that. The guys who's made it is a Verizon Tech Support Rep, and in the very first post, he gives a list of common issues and fixes. There's a simple and easy way to get better sound quality!

[I apologize to this rep if it's a She and not a He!]