new droid user, and loving it!!

engineman312

Reaction score
hey all, my name is danny and i'm a new droid uer for about 24 hours now, and i love it!! dancedroid its only my second smartphone ever. i previously had a blackberry curve and it was pretty cool. the droid surpasses it in every way.

right now i just want to know, how do i delete an email on my phone and have it also delete on my hotmail account?

thanks for the help!

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Welcome

hey all, my name is danny and i'm a new droid uer for about 24 hours now, and i love it!! dancedroid its only my second smartphone ever. i previously had a blackberry curve and it was pretty cool. the droid surpasses it in every way.

right now i just want to know, how do i delete an email on my phone and have it also delete on my hotmail account?

thanks for the help!

Welcome aboard engineman.

To delete emails, you have to open up your email. If it takes you right into the account, press the menu button and then "Account Settings". Then scroll down to where it says "Incoming Server Settings". At the bottom of that screen is a place to choose "When I delete from Inbox" option. Exit out and recheck to make sure it saved.

Hope that helps ya out.