new Droid Thunderbolt issues

baochse

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to Droid and don't know how to use all of the features it has. I seem to have issues with various applications always running and have to go into the Running app. section and stop them 3-4 times a day. I also was told not to use Verizon Navigator but Google Maps. That’s great but how do I stop Navigator and delete all of the useless apps that are on the phone?

Lastly how do I import my iTunes music from my PC & iPod? Thanks in advance.

Very Frustrated
:droideris:

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and glad to see you joined us. I think we can get those problems resolved. First off are you rooted or stock? Also on navigation when you want to exit all you should have to do is press the menu/settings button and there should be an option to "exit navigation" or "stop navigation". To control some of those pesky apps that are always running you might want to look into getting a "task manager" app. Get rid of any "task killers" if you have any installed on your phone.

You cant directly sync iTunes with an Android but there are apps such as "doubleTwist AirSync" and "remote for iTunes" which might be able to help you out. One other option is to copy all of your iTunes music into another folder on your computer and then hook your device up to the computer in "usb mass storage mode" and then copy and paste the folder with the iTunes music to your phone/sd card. Once you have copied the folder to the phone your music player will pick up the newly added music.

Hope this can help you out boss