NEW Droid Razr Maxx HD Still Available?

mike dx

Reaction score
Looking for one NIB. Does Verizon still carry....want the warranty. Would be retail to keep unlimited.

Couple other Q's: Foxfi WIFI work on this...a must for me? Able to shut off 4G....coverage poor by me?

Thanks in advance!

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
VZW does not carry them anymore. Just checked swappa and used one are selling for $300+ and brand new ones are selling on ebay for $600+. The Razr M is still available through VZW but the full retail price is $349 so I imagine if any retailers still have the Maxx HD the price would be up there. Why not just spend the extra and get the new Droid Maxx. They just dropped the full retail price to $500. LTE off does work on it but can't speak for FoxFi. It worked on my Razr Maxx so unless they blocked it somehow I don't see why it wouldn't. Even the Ultra might not be a bad bet.

EDIT: Just checked some of the 3rd party retailers and none of them have the Razr Maxx HD available anymore so ebay, swappa or elsewhere is your only option. But there goes your warranty.

4low4fun

Reaction score
I bought mine on craigslist for $150 with the boot loader already unlocked.:) couple scuffs here and there but nothing terrible. Mostly just by the USB port.
If you're looking to spend big bucks might as well get the new droid maxx