New Droid Razr M

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by bryan.pedigo, Aug 24, 2013.

1. bryan.pedigo

bryan.pedigo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just upgraded to the Droid Razr M after owning my Droid X for 3 years and I love it but have some questions about it. i have a few contacts which the sync between the entered contact information and there facebook page did now sync. on the X you could sync them by going into each contact and editing it to add and sync. how do i sync it with the Razr M. also i used Google Now and set some reminders. and it said to see them go into setting=my stuff-and reminders, well there is no My Stuff under settings. and why do people use jelly bean. what is the difference. I am not a super phone user, so i am sure this is childs play for most of you on here. thanks for the help

2. SFGate

SFGate Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the site. Might want to post your questions in the help or discussion forums for responses. DancingNexus

3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,026
    Current Phone Model:
    Z Force 2
    Twitter:
    smalltownlife13
    Welcome aboard!

To sync with FB, you have to be sure that you enabled "sync all contacts" under the FB app settings. Google Now reminders should also give you a notification which would appear in your notification bar as well as within the Google Now app itself. And Jelly Bean is just an update with more enhancements - some of them are not noticeable while others are "eye candy" improvements. It can also be said that while some like the JB update, others don't :)...