New Droid Razr M

bryan.pedigo

Reaction score
I just upgraded to the Droid Razr M after owning my Droid X for 3 years and I love it but have some questions about it. i have a few contacts which the sync between the entered contact information and there facebook page did now sync. on the X you could sync them by going into each contact and editing it to add and sync. how do i sync it with the Razr M. also i used Google Now and set some reminders. and it said to see them go into setting=my stuff-and reminders, well there is no My Stuff under settings. and why do people use jelly bean. what is the difference. I am not a super phone user, so i am sure this is childs play for most of you on here. thanks for the help

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Might want to post your questions in the help or discussion forums for responses. DancingNexus

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard!

To sync with FB, you have to be sure that you enabled "sync all contacts" under the FB app settings. Google Now reminders should also give you a notification which would appear in your notification bar as well as within the Google Now app itself. And Jelly Bean is just an update with more enhancements - some of them are not noticeable while others are "eye candy" improvements. It can also be said that while some like the JB update, others don't :)...