New Droid Pro Owner

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by nbkan, Dec 14, 2010.

1. nbkan

nbkan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Initial impressions ... I like the phone. I am transitioning from a launch day A855 that finally crapped out. My capacitive screen died and I was out of warranty, but I digress.

I have tried several times to add the Facebook app on the phone and I get an internal server error. I have googled a bunch of ways to see if I can figure out what is the cause. I added an app from the marketplace for FB but I do like having my contacts linked with the pics from FB. It's not really that big of an issue,but I was hoping to find anyone who can steer me in the proper direction of a fix.

On a side note I did root and unroot the phone using Z4root, very easily I might add. Right now though I am going to run stock until some roms start coming. Battery power is fine for me. And I have a second battery I salvaged from the old droid as well as the old droid's sdcard.

I am looking forward to big things down the road.

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Hey I don't do facebook so I can't help you with that but I do have a question about the battery you salvaged. Was that from your D1? I see people complaining about battery life and just for my own knowledge I'd like to know if it uses the same battery.

3. nbkan

nbkan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It appears to be. The battery on the D1 is a BP6X same battery that is inside the Pro. 3.7v Lithium Ion Polymer Battery 1390/1420 mAh (min/typ) 5.1/5.3 Wh (min/typ) Model: MOTBAT - 9 L-L-L DC100320

And the stats on the pro are the same: 1390/1420 mAh (min/typ) Model: MOTBAT - 9 L-L-L DC101021

4. nbkan

nbkan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Finally figured out my issue with Facebook having internal server error. I did a hard reset several times to no avail. I finally decided to take the 16gb sdcard out and replace it with the stock 2gb sdcard and then try the FB widget and everything worked as intended. I then replaced the 16gb sdcard and things are still working as intended.

Prior to doing all of the aforementioned I did try reseating the sdcard and I would still get the internal server error. I am not sure why things worked but I am happy to have my FB contacts syncing as they should.

Search tags for this page
como fazer reset no motorola mottbat-9
como resetar motorola motbat-9

como resetear motorola motbat-9

como zerar o motorola motbat 9
how to reset a motorola motbat-9

motbat-8

motbat-9

motorola motbat 9
motorola motbat-9 model:motbat 9 master reset locked screen
motorola motbat9 factory reset