1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid, PDA net use

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mbishop145, Dec 17, 2009.

1. mbishop145

mbishop145 New Member

Hello, all you helpful people! I've already got lots of help here, and now have joined.

This marvelous phone seem to be fairly easy and intuitive. I downloaded the driver for PDA net last night, but I don't know what to do with it to hook up my laptop. I don't find an app icon, and it doesn't work automatically. What should I do next?

Being new to the forum society, I'm also not sure where to post this, so I figure the intro slot is a good start. Thanks.
  2. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Hey bishop,

First of all, welcome here to the machine :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
    Concerning your question: i dont teather with my Droid/Milestone, so i cant really help you, BUT i know this question has been answered in several threads. So just use the forums search on it, i am sure you get help. If not, just open up a thread on it and dont be afraid to ask questions at any time!

Tigger
  3. mbishop145

mbishop145 New Member

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!
    I figured it out. The driver downloaded incompletely, and all I needed to do was re-download. Then, everything showed up where they should be.
    LIfe is good. :icon_ banana:
  4. RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger Premium Member Premium Member

Good to hear that this worked out for you!

=)