New Droid Owner

ammodroid

Reaction score
Hi to all, I have been doing some catching up and learning about my new droid. So far I really like this phone and enjoy all the gadgets that come with it. I have several questions that perhaps you guys can answer for me. The first is about widgets...how do I access them? I have downloaded several but to date can not find were they are:icon_eek: Second question is a video related one, I recorded a video with the camera but after reviewing it it came out choppy and rough, is that because the micro sd card is not fast enough? Or is there a setting I need or maybe I need a different app? Please feel free to share your experiences and knowledge with me and the other users. Thanks in advance.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi to all, I have been doing some catching up and learning about my new droid. So far I really like this phone and enjoy all the gadgets that come with it. I have several questions that perhaps you guys can answer for me. The first is about widgets...how do I access them? I have downloaded several but to date can not find were they are:icon_eek: Second question is a video related one, I recorded a video with the camera but after reviewing it it came out choppy and rough, is that because the micro sd card is not fast enough? Or is there a setting I need or maybe I need a different app? Please feel free to share your experiences and knowledge with me and the other users. Thanks in advance.

Long press your home screen and press widgets.
For your vids... What do you mean by choppy and rough? Have you looked at the vids through pc? and sd card should be plenty fast enough...i watch my ninja assasin movie the other day and it was bangin.

OP
A

ammodroid

Reaction score
I tried but the only thing that pops up is a small box with settings,gmail,mail,hotmail,browser and cherry rplayer..thats all...no widget. As far as the movie goes it has a pausing effect like its hard for the sd card to catch up.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried but the only thing that pops up is a small box with settings,gmail,mail,hotmail,browser and cherry rplayer..thats all...no widget. As far as the movie goes it has a pausing effect like its hard for the sd card to catch up.

Can you read me your recording settings? And to be honest Longpressing the home screen is the only way to get widgets... Maybe your clicking applications? Have you tried launcher pro? Its amazing. WELCOME TO THE DROID WORLD BTW. :):icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_