1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Coyote8, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Coyote8

Coyote8 New Member

Hey, all. I am a fairly new Droid owner from New Mexico. I have had the Motorola Droid for a little more than a week.

Someone already has "Coyote" as a member name, so I have to go to my fallback name. Darnit!

This is my first Smartphone (had a Voyager for two years). I hope I have come to the finest Droid site. So far, the phone is great.
  2. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Super Moderator

Welcome to droidforums Coyote. You will find some very helpful people here and you have come to the finest Droid site. dancedroid
  3. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: to the forum Coyote8! Yes you found the best android site online! :D
  4. Bullitt6996

Bullitt6996 New Member

Welcome aboard! The biggest decision you'll have to make after you get through figuring out your Droid, is whether to root or not. I haven't done so myself, but the really nice thing you'll find in the droid is a supportive community here with lots of very useful mods with some very detailed instructions on how to initiate. Good luck!