New Droid Owner

galvdude

Reaction score
About me and level of knowledge in this realm. New to smartphones, new to Droid, and new on this site. Previously had basic LG flip phone with camera. New every two plan with buy a droid and got Incredible for free for my med school son, so ended up pretty inexpensive, relatively speaking, for the both based on what cost would have been without those deals and two more year Vz commitment. Not new to computers, but not a techno wizard either. Started with punch cards in college, also Timex-Sinclair 1000 at the end of college...it was kinda useless, but that's where I started. Most recent computer purchase before the droid was laptop with intel Core i5. So far, on third day of the droid, still pretty amazed, hoping to learn about more apps to make it more functional. Can't believe the apps that are needed so far to make it functional. Hope someday it will be able to voice dial via bluetooth device like simple old tech cell phone.

korp

Reaction score
I believe Froyo (2.2 os) which is not released officially yet has bluetooth dialing. Anyways, android is a great platform and you will enjoy it!