New Droid Owner

BlackRose

Reaction score
Hi!, i have had my new droid now for a week! its a really cool phone! I'm not to tech savey so I will more than likely have a ton of dumb questions.

From reading some of the threads it seems like this forum has alot of knowledgeable friendly people!

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome

Welcome to the community.

there are a lot of friendly, very knowledgeable people here and you are gonna have a lot of fun with your droid

are you planning on rooting?

OP
BlackRose

BlackRose

Reaction score
No rooting for me, to chicken, i'm not a tech guy, the phone does more than i can handle at this point.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
No rooting for me, to chicken, i'm not a tech guy, the phone does more than i can handle at this point.

Haha, no worries. You'll get comfortable with the phone soon enough. Welcome welcome.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, BlackRose! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Everyone is here to help and learn! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Droid! The possibilities for customization are endless!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome:

OP
BlackRose

BlackRose

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys! Ya, I have been reading alot of the threads, lots of good info on my new "toy"

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
the only dunb question is the one you didn't ask....Welcome....a lot of info here and a lot of people that were in your shoes....once you understand how to make and receive a call easily, it all gets easy....you're about to have zero free time and it's a blast....