New Droid owner

MikeyB13

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've been lurking here for about a month, and just got my Droid last week and loaded it up with most of the goodies you guys have been recommending.

That being said, I've searched through the boards and, while there are a bunch of threads regarding transferring DVDs to the Droid, none of them are in any position to help me, so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have a mac. I'm running 10.4 Tiger and it's a Power PC, so I don't have Intel, can't run the newest Handbrake (I've downloaded .7 but no matter what settings I switch it to it will only give me a black screen with audio on the droid). I saw the Catalyst thingy, but that's windows only. So, I'm just wondering if someone can help out an oldschool user?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: mikey! I have no idea how to help you but i'm sure someone will soon. If not i'd make a new thread "Help installing movies via mac"? good luck!

OP
M

MikeyB13

Reaction score
:welcome: mikey! I have no idea how to help you but i'm sure someone will soon. If not i'd make a new thread "Help installing movies via mac"? good luck!

Ah, thanks for the welcome.

I just know a lot of threads seem to be allowed to drift with one or two responses but no answers and this is my one big thing for the droid. So, I'm a little nervous that no one can help me.