New Droid Owner

spauldingfan

Reaction score
I spent several weeks trying to decide upon the Droid or the Blackberry Storm (I was a BB Curve user). On Thursday I decided to take the plunge and so far I am very happy. It has been very functional for the things I like to do. I like having the slide out qwerty vs touch screen only. I use email for my work, and like to be accessible to a few other people I work for independently. The BB was great, but the Droid is so much faster.
I know when I was first playing I was asked if I wanted to name it.....anyone know where that is?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I spent several weeks trying to decide upon the Droid or the Blackberry Storm (I was a BB Curve user). On Thursday I decided to take the plunge and so far I am very happy. It has been very functional for the things I like to do. I like having the slide out qwerty vs touch screen only. I use email for my work, and like to be accessible to a few other people I work for independently. The BB was great, but the Droid is so much faster.
I know when I was first playing I was asked if I wanted to name it.....anyone know where that is?

First :welcome: to the forum. I got to be honest with you I almost wish you would have tried the Storm first. It would only make you appreciate how far superior the Droid is. Anyway, glad you're enjoying the Droid. Sorry, don't remember the name thing, I only saw that on the email.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum.

OP
S

spauldingfan

Reaction score
I actually played with a friend's Storm for a bit. I thought it was slow like the Curve. I wasn't fond of only having the touch pad qwerty either. In the mean time I knew another person who let me play with the Droid and I knew I liked it more.