1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

new Droid owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by rblueyz30, Jan 4, 2010.

1. rblueyz30

rblueyz30 New Member

Hi. I got the new Motorola Droid in it's first week out and I'm just now forming up some questions for the forums. I love the phone but I'm finding some small quarks and more than likely it's me & not the pbone. :)
    ~rblueyz30~
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Is this your first smart phone? These "Quirks" that you find may be as simple as getting to understand that as smart as the phone is it's not a computer, it's still a phone.

Welcome to the forum, let us know if you do have questions. There's a wealth of knowledge here and don't forget to check the faq.
  3. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

while the Droid is a very new device and does have some quirks, it's SO refreshing to see a new member come into the forums and not blast the device because it isn't a simple thing to figure out. We're here to help, even if you are the cause of some issues :)icon_ devil: lol just kidding) we can help!
  4. johnflo88

johnflo88 New Member

+1, well done![​IMG]