New Droid Owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Skid, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Skid

Skid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Got myself a droid last night. It was an upgrade from my POS Dare, God I hated that phone. Anyways, in the 24 hrs that I have had the Droid, I have loved it.
    I discovered this forum by accident, but I have already learned alot from other peoples post. Hope to learn even more in the new future. The lack of a user manual is the only draw back I can find so far.
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Welcome to your online user manual....
  3. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    :welcome: to the forum
  4. JonKyu

JonKyu Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    welcome to the forum. I was an lg dare convert as well. its interesting to scree how many lg dare converts there are lol. so glad to ditch that thing, I mean it was an ok phone but the os was a waste of tim. I had the premium plan but didn't use it because the software was so horrendous. I think it was what drive me toupgrade to smartphone status. so glad I did, now I great more value for my money because im actually using the darn thing. now if only verizon would stop raping me with more than twenty dollars in taxes...
  5. boatman2220

boatman2220 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome, you'll learn more about the Droid and the Android OS here than out of the manuals.