New Droid owner- want cancel pic upload, help!

adrienne

Reaction score
Sorry if I'm posting int the wrong area, I'm desperate to fix this problem any help is, well, help. I have a Droid. I attempted to upload ALL 147 pics to Picasa at once. I know, that was probably my first mistake, however, now I just want to stop this upload and get that upload arrow out of the upper left corner of my phone and the Pause sign off too. I can only seem to clear ONE picture at a time from the upload! Is there a way to "Select all" and CANCEl the upload? Argh. Thank you, thank you.

Adrienne

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm posting int the wrong area, I'm desperate to fix this problem any help is, well, help. I have a Droid. I attempted to upload ALL 147 pics to Picasa at once. I know, that was probably my first mistake, however, now I just want to stop this upload and get that upload arrow out of the upper left corner of my phone and the Pause sign off too. I can only seem to clear ONE picture at a time from the upload! Is there a way to "Select all" and CANCEl the upload? Argh. Thank you, thank you.

Adrienne

Welcome to the forum, Adrienne! I don't use Picasa but just did a quick Google search on how to stop the upload and didn't come up with any answers. Let me bump you up and see if anyone else knows anything about this....

:welcome:

JenCorey

Reaction score
I am also having this problem. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Adrienne

Welcome to the forum, Adrienne! I don't use Picasa but just did a quick Google search on how to stop the upload and didn't come up with any answers. Let me bump you up and see if anyone else knows anything about this....

:welcome:

harley587

Reaction score
Cancel Pic Upload

Adrienne

Hi Adrienne. I just had the same problem. The only way I was able to cancel the upload, was to cancel each photo separately and then after cancelling all of the photos I selected Cleanup from the Menu Key. Close the application. This should take care of the problem. ~t