New Droid owner. Coming from iPhone

thenoune

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just got a new Motorola Droid and moved from AT&T to Verizon!! I had an iPhone for 2 years and loved it, but I needed something new... and a better network haha. I really like my new Droid, but it does take some getting used to after using an iPhone for 2 years.

I'm glad to join this Forum, I am hoping to learn lots of new things about my Droid!

Thenoune

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Hi everyone! I just got a new Motorola Droid and moved from AT&T to Verizon!! I had an iPhone for 2 years and loved it, but I needed something new... and a better network haha. I really like my new Droid, but it does take some getting used to after using an iPhone for 2 years.

I'm glad to join this Forum, I am hoping to learn lots of new things about my Droid!

Thenoune

!!! Welcome "Thenoune" to DroidForums !!!

Feel the power within Luke !!! The Force is with you now! Learn more about the DROIDSide :p Embrace the the power in your hands !! ObiWon was right !! The DroidSide is Good :icon_ devil:

So as an ex iPhone'er, How are you liking the DROID ?
They are quite addictive, aren't they?

We Hope you enjoy your time in the Forums Thenoune !!!!
It's Great to have you cross-over !! You Are Very Welcome Here !! Don't mind the man behind the curtain :icon_ banana:

Nator76

Reaction score
Thenoune,

love it if you would keep us updated. I have a 3g right now and im about 70% on the verge of switching. I have nothing to hate about my iphone other than its slow at times, ATT, and its getting old to me. Thanks!

defdrums

Reaction score
Yes; I am also interested in switching to the Droid. I have had all 3 generations of the iPhone and now currently have the 3gs. I am not a fanboy but it has been a great phone and the only reason I haven't switched yet is because it is jailbroken. I don't have a problem with at&t; because I do get good service; but the Android OS looks sweet. I impressed with the apps and I'm sure I would have good service with VZ.