1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid owner. Coming from iPhone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by thenoune, Nov 29, 2009.

1. thenoune

thenoune New Member

Hi everyone! I just got a new Motorola Droid and moved from AT&T to Verizon!! I had an iPhone for 2 years and loved it, but I needed something new... and a better network haha. I really like my new Droid, but it does take some getting used to after using an iPhone for 2 years.

I'm glad to join this Forum, I am hoping to learn lots of new things about my Droid!

Thenoune
  2. mike louis

mike louis New Member

Welcome Thenoune.

yep the forums are full of stuff to help ya
  3. JimMariner

JimMariner Rescue Squad

!!! Welcome "Thenoune" to DroidForums !!!

Feel the power within Luke !!! The Force is with you now! Learn more about the DROIDSide :p Embrace the the power in your hands !! ObiWon was right !! The DroidSide is Good :icon_ devil:

So as an ex iPhone'er, How are you liking the DROID ?
    They are quite addictive, aren't they?

We Hope you enjoy your time in the Forums Thenoune !!!!
    It's Great to have you cross-over !! You Are Very Welcome Here !! Don't mind the man behind the curtain :icon_ banana:
  4. Nator76

Nator76 New Member

Thenoune,

love it if you would keep us updated. I have a 3g right now and im about 70% on the verge of switching. I have nothing to hate about my iphone other than its slow at times, ATT, and its getting old to me. Thanks!
  5. defdrums

defdrums New Member

Yes; I am also interested in switching to the Droid. I have had all 3 generations of the iPhone and now currently have the 3gs. I am not a fanboy but it has been a great phone and the only reason I haven't switched yet is because it is jailbroken. I don't have a problem with at&t; because I do get good service; but the Android OS looks sweet. I impressed with the apps and I'm sure I would have good service with VZ.