New Droid Incredible?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes. From what I see, it is like the Evo and N1 had two kids. One took the looks of the mother, but stayed slinder like the father. The other took the looks of the father, but packed on the pounds like the mother.

In all honesty, the more the merrier. What's wrong with another phone for big red?? :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
I
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong im in love with it..i went back n forth on the incredible n the DX..i wanted the DX for the bigger screen..Now ill have to get this one..wish verizon would do a "trade" for incredible owners that want to switch..but very doubtful lol i can dream tho..

Reaction score
I wanted the HTC Incredible because of it's HD AMOLED screen now I'm going to have to get a new phone... again I'll of gone from the Motorola Droid to the Droid Incredible to the Droid Incredible HD in less than a year and a half.

OP
I
Reaction score
Yupp, so far we only got the pic of the back...kinda pissed they didnt come out with this to begin with..but hey what are ya gonna do right?

E

Emtronics

Douglas, it should be enough that Blackberry should make you leave Blackberry! LOL I suffered as a Blackberry user for 3 years.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't find it odd the Inc is already being replaced... heck, the D1 is already gone by the way-side.

tktouch12

Reaction score
this big screen and everything is what i really want. i got my incredible less than 2 weeks ago though. so, i probably wont be getting this one, ill wait for the next one that has a bigger specs improvement.
unless, verizon is nice and lets us trade up somehow,,, but i know that obviously couldnt happen

OP
I
Reaction score
this big screen and everything is what i really want. i got my incredible less than 2 weeks ago though. so, i probably wont be getting this one, ill wait for the next one that has a bigger specs improvement.
unless, verizon is nice and lets us trade up somehow,,, but i know that obviously couldnt happen

I wish the same thing...we can only hope...Maybe i'll just start saving up some money for this beast now...Just in case...lol

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

I wish the same thing...we can only hope...Maybe i'll just start saving up some money for this beast now...Just in case...lol

I can never see anything like this happening as that is just more money lost to VZW.

RodgerRodger

Reaction score
are you Fing kidding me???

why didn't they just come out with this in the first place???
i waited so long to update my phone to wait for the best one possible, and I finally got the Dinc, and now theres a new one coming out already? that is bigger and better? with a front camera, bigger screen, better design (hello? the ridiculous Dinc camera sticks out half an inch from the rest of the phone! disaster waiting to happen. and the topographical map on the back is just annoying)

to whoever posted about switching phones three times in one year, what did that cost you? were you able to do any kind of trade in with your old ones to knock down the prices of the new phones? or did you have to pay full price for each?

i know i should be excited for this, but us Dinc users are just going to have to sit by and watch all the noobs reap the benefits of what our phones were all lacking and they finally took the hint and fixed!

RAAAAAGE!