New Droid Incredible 2 Owner....Few Questions

babymilo

Reaction score
I am not sure if i will be keeping this phone. I just got it like 3 hours ago from Best buy.

I am coming from a HTC One V on Virgin Mobile and it is a bit....different.

Sense 4.0 and ICS on the ONE V vs Gingerbread on the Droid Incredible 2

I do like it....8 megapixel camera with a 1.3 Webcam vs 5 megapixel on the One V and no webcam

My question is

1. Which sense version does the Droid Inc 2 use? I thought Verion was supposed to release Sense 3.0/3.5 for it?
2. What is the most recent OS version? When i got the phone it wanted me to download an OTA software update and now it says i have 2.3.4
3. Any glaring issues that i should look out for?

Like i said i probably won't be keeping it...I sort of don't care about ICS but at the same time i have been used to using it and it is weird using gingerbread.

Are there any good verizon phones out that are better than this?

I was looking att
1. Droid Razr
2. Galaxy Nexus
3. HTC rezound
4. LG Lucid

Idk alot about verizon phones. I have been using the ONE V for about 3 weeks and before that T-mobile so idk what phones on Verizon are good.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Why would you go from the ONE to the Dinc2?
That's totally a step backward. The Dinc2 has been out... hmm... close to 2 years now.
It's a great phone, I love it. But it's old now in tech years.
It's already been replaced by the Dinc4G LTE or whatever that version is called.
The main benefit of the Incredible line in general is it's smaller size. If that isn't the appeal for you then I would have gotten the Rezound or the Nexus.
Rezound because I like HTC. Nexus because of the "pure" Google-ness of it.

OP
babymilo

babymilo

Reaction score
There really isn't much difference between HTC one v and an incredible 2 except the one v has sense 4.0 and android ics.

It was a money thing at the time but I'm gonna swap it out tomorrow