New Droid Eris user questions

Jmyers15

Reaction score
Hello I just purchased a Driod Eris yesterday. So far I absolutely love it! Way better than my last phone.

1. When sending a text message I type in my contact's name in the to line and it starts giving me their phone numbers and will not tell me which number is which. Unfortunately I always do not know which number is home or mobile. So a few times I have recevied a message that I have sent a text message to the landline. Anyway to get around this?

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

Jackie

E

EvilWays

Make sure your contacts have the phones listed correctly as mobile home etc...

OP
J

Jmyers15

Reaction score
They are this seems to only be happening with the people that I have more than one phone number listed for them in the contacts. Mobile numbers are listed a default numbers. But when I selecting a contact for a text message all that showes up are the name and phone number the Eris will not tell me which number is the mobile number. I may go back to the Verizon Store today in a bit and see if they can tell me anything.

Jackie

zebug

Reaction score
ya not sure what the problem is. When I go to compose a text, and I start entering the persons name, it shows their name, then right beside it in a lighter font it says "Mobile" or "Home" and below the name is the number.

Last edited: