Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I go back and forth playfully with a friend of mine via Facebook that's an Apple fanboy about Droid [or Android in general] Vs. iPhone, and I'm totally posting this on his wall...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol these things crack me up.

Personally, I don't like the "Droid Does" advertising campaign. I'm not sure, but I just doing like it. In fact, I don't even like the name of the phone. I might be the only one, I know.. I just don't know what it is.

That iPhone under the droid is hilarious, though.

-Wil

How can you not like the name, specially when your phone says D-R-O-I-D. :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice. I would've liked to see the same image you created, instead of the banner however, I'd like to see that same 'Droid Does' on a flag pole, that is in Droid's hand, smashing through iPhone's face :)

aacanela73

Reaction score
Nice. I would've liked to see the same image you created, instead of the banner however, I'd like to see that same 'Droid Does' on a flag pole, that is in Droid's hand, smashing through iPhone's face :)
ooohhh why be so violent you know that the iphone will soon become droids kissin cousin in verizons line up. don't be so harsh.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ooohhh why be so violent you know that the iphone will soon become droids kissin cousin in verizons line up. don't be so harsh.
Even if they are both on VZW.... there won't be any kissing. :icon_ devil:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even if they are both on VZW.... there won't be any kissing. :icon_ devil:

Well more like the IPhone thanking the Droid for not punishing it any longer and making it stay on the AT&T network :icon_ devil: