1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid dock! Motorola and HTC Incredibles MIKRADLE EVOLUTION gets glowing review!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, Jun 29, 2010.

1. cuskit

cuskit New Member

I'd like to thank Matt (wuyanks - DF News Team) for his glowing review of my latest line of MIKRADLES, the EVOLUTION Series. He has posted both here on these forums http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/55604-mikradle-evolution-review.html#post593637 as well as on droidblog.net http://www.droidblog.net/1156/mikradle-evolution-review/

I'm very flattered and pleased to read this review, and can't begin to show how welcome I've been made to feel here by pretty much the entire staff on droidforums.net! A more wonderful group of people would be hard to find - that's for sure! And of course - the entire membership has also overwhelmed me with their response to both of my product lines, the MIKRADLE Classic and EVOLUTION Series. I look equally forward to favorable responses over at the droidblog site.

I'd like to say that I'm not resting on my laurels here! I'm already working on the next direction of MIKRADLE (many months off) and will be offering additional products once my website debuts on July 13, 2010 - the seventh month anniversary from the sale date of MIKRADLE #1 - a Cherry Classic model purchased by our very own theecigarman here on the forums! :)

That's all for now - thank you Matt (wuyanks)! :) mikey
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  2. wuyanks

wuyanks DF News Team Premium Member

My name is Matt :)

but anyway, thanks for the kind words. your product really is what deserves the praise, not my review of it ;)
Search tags for this page

droid incredible docking station speakers

incredible s docking station