New Droid Coming Soon... Mr Incredible With Keyboard

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
newdroid.jpg
Okay guys we have seen this before in speculation pictures, but now its real and I think its sexy. The latest device to be coming home to papa Droid's house (Verizon) just today got a mug shot by BGR. This picture was sent in by an unknown tipster, which as we know... They have a lot of.

As far as specs, the device is certainly not lacking. It comes down with a full qwerty keyboard goodness, all black and red design for the stylish owners(like its older brother the Incredible), Android 2.2, and it shall be called ADR6325 (for now). Now for the interesting part... The hardware is a 5 megapixel camera (single flash), micro-SD (the usual), a Sim card slot (world capabilities.. Also T-mobile USA capabilities ;) ). This leak did not talk about the screen size or thickness, but we already know it will be around 4 inch and the processor around 1.3Ghz (from their previous leak) or 800Mhz (from the G2... Which we know gives better performance than some 1Ghz devices).

See more pics at BGR

Now ask yourself... Why am I in a contract, when something this sexy, slim, and awesome is on the way.

Just remember... In a world were the iPhone is considered top of the line by most, Droid always ends up winning. Long live the Droid.

Last edited:

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt it will be an official droid though, as the Droid smartphone line is NOT supposed to have bing and installed. Who knows though, right?

Still a SEXY phone.

dbst

Reaction score
Wow that is sexy, you could just root and get rid of bing

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
wait is it going to be 1.3 or 800mhz!??!
I think it is going to be a 4" G2, more or less. 800MHz has been the speed going around as of right now
Yeah, but the only way I would be able to get this phone is if I can get cvpcs to build sapphire for it :)

I might get this as my next phone. Looks very promising. I REALLY liked the G2, and this is as close if not better than it that I will be able to get :)

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
3.8-inch 480x800 display and 800 MHz processor it will sport.

Seeing that Bing will be in the drivers seat...I would NOT expect this device to be a part of the Droid family.

Another Fascinate...........

OP
W

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
wait is it going to be 1.3 or 800mhz!??!
I think it is going to be a 4" G2, more or less. 800MHz has been the speed going around as of right now
Yeah, but the only way I would be able to get this phone is if I can get cvpcs to build sapphire for it :)

I might get this as my next phone. Looks very promising. I REALLY liked the G2, and this is as close if not better than it that I will be able to get :)
I am getting this for sure.. and the G2. Excited.
And I should be getting that R2-D2 soon. Droids FTW

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Even tho it will be 800Mhz, it is an updated Snapdragon which has an updated gpu. So dont get hung up on 800Mhz. It should have better battery life than phones with the current Snapdragons.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ill wait for the next phone.....alright moto super phone show me wat u got.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
if this is is out by the time I Upgrade on October 23rd then this is my phone As I am not going to support Motorola anymore for 2 reasons for one they are greedy & using locked bootloaders & the 2nd reason is after they tried to sue me after I have the 2.2 droid sbf file so All I know is when I upgrade on the 23rd of next month the name on the phone will not be a Motorola device

dbst

Reaction score
if this is is out by the time I Upgrade on October 23rd then this is my phone As I am not going to support Motorola anymore for 2 reasons for one they are greedy & using locked bootloaders & the 2nd reason is after they tried to sue me after I have the 2.2 droid sbf file so All I know is when I upgrade on the 23rd of next month the name on the phone will not be a Motorola device
They tried to sue you?

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Why cant this be a vanilla Android like the G2...

bd1212

Reaction score
Loving that red search button. Simply beautiful. Who's with me that the lights for the home, back, search, and menu buttons should be able to change to different individual colors and blink when we have a notification and use that as a way to show us we have a notification instead the single blinking light in the top corner of most phones? :D

crackedvenom

Reaction score

i laughed. im sorry. but, seriously?